Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.


Navigate / search

Immigration Services

Adjustment of Status

This process allows a non-immigrant who has a U.S. citizen immediate relative file for and become a Resident Alien, aka Green Card holder, while in the U.S.

To qualify the non-immigrant must have entered the U.S. on a valid non-immigrant visa, have a U.S. citizen parent, spouse or child over 21 years of age.

Documents needed:

1. Birth Certificates of both parties
2. Marriage Certificate
3. All Divorce papers
4. Passport and I-94
5. Most recent tax returns, all pages and all W-2
6. Most recent pay stub

Please refer to the Pricing page for current fees.